Author, Internet Marketing Specialist, Senior Web Designer, SEO Analyst/Strategist, Consultant and a multifaceted Entrepreneur..
After retiring from the U.S. Navy, Brian founder of WebDesignNetworks.com, InternetIncomeConcepts.com, InternetMarketingProductReviews.com, TrafficBuildingTips.com, PageOne.Solutions, and many, many more…
Brian is a Tulane University alumnus with an educational background in both business and technology.
He is the “Real Deal” when it comes to Internet Innovation. Brian has been involved in the Internet Technology Field since its inception. Currently Brian is masterfully incorporates/blends his web design skills with Internet Marketing to yield amazing results. He works hard to be an advocate of the interactive marketing community and frequently writes and speaks about the power and potential of online marketing and website design.
Software and Programming Expertise:
- Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Acrobat
- many more…
Completely computer literate. Can learn practically any new program rapidly and efficiently.
Has worked in a large range of jobs and positions from swabbing decks to implementing and running new departments. Has a multi-dimensional leadership style; applies the right leadership skills and style to match each particular situation. Leadership by example is the primary approach.
- USS Fulton AS-11 – Navigation Department Quartermaster
- USS Elrod FFG-55 – Navigation Department Quartermaster
- US Naval Academy – YP Training Vessels (Ship handling Instructor)
- Anne Arundel College – Full Time Student
- USS Austin LPD-4 – Navigation Department (Assistant Navigator)
- ROTC Tulane University – Assistant Professor (Navigation Instructor)
- USS Bunker Hill CG-52 – Navigation Department (Assistant Navigator)
1982 – 2002 ish Boot Camp, Navigation School, Leadership Management, Instructor School, Quality Assurance Inspector
Honors (Partial List)
Navy Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service, Letter of Commendation (from Flag Officer), Good Conduct Award, National Defense Service Medal, Sea Service Deployment Medal, Coast Guard Commendation, Navy Unit Commendation, Management Excellence Award, Enlisted Surface Warfare Travel Spain, Italy, Africa, Gibraltar, Portugal, France, Guam, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Philippines, St. Thomas, Nassau, Bermuda, St. Croix, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Belize, Canada, and Various U.S. regions
- 2006 – 2008 Augusta Technical College
- 2005 – 2006 Columbus Technical College (Enrolled in Web Design Classes)
- 1993 – 1995 Tulane University (Completed Undergraduate 300 Level Courses, 30 Credit Hours)
- 1987 – 1989 Anne Arundel Community College (A.A. Degree in Business and Public Administration, May 25, 1989)